Position at High 5 Tickets to the Arts
Cultural Development Program Associate
High 5 is currently seeking an experienced, motivated, and outgoing Program Associate for Cultural Development to join our staff. This new position will be responsible for overseeing event donations from arts organizations, managing ongoing relationships with our cultural partners, and cultivating new relationships with organizations throughout New York City.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work with the Director of Programs and other program associates to create and implement strategies that increase cultural partner participation.
- Manage weekly, monthly, and seasonal requests for ticket and event donations.
- Manage High 5’s online cultural event listings.
- Providing ongoing support and services to existing and new cultural partners.
- Liaison between High 5 and cultural institutions for performances, educational programming, and special events.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office experience. Basic HTML and Photoshop knowledge preferred, but not required.
- Extensive knowledge of the performing arts and cultural communities in New York.
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated work experience within New York’s cultural community, prior arts administrative experience and superior oral and written communication skills. Resumes, including salary history, and a cover letter that specifically highlights your familiarity with cultural institutions may be sent to Chris Kam, General Manager at email@example.com. NO Phone Calls.
Salary-30-35K. Full benefits package, including health insurance, vacation, and retirement plan.